[DeTomaso] ANSA mufflers

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Mon May 23 19:03:27 EDT 2011

Pie are round, but pi r squared = area (i.e. flow) pi x diameter=circumference, which should reflect drag.

Wait a minute.  I just had a vending machine pie, and it was rectangular, so I guess not all pie are round.

What wasn't mentioned is how this impacts the sound.  My bet is the bigger the hole, the deeper the sound.