[DeTomaso] ANSA mufflers

Pantera Place PanteraPlace at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 12:34:49 EDT 2011

Did some more sound testing and discovered that the weighting scale on the
meter resets to the C scale by default when the unit is turned off and back
on.  I thought it stayed on A, so all the first readings were on the C
scale.   On the A scale is the interior db  75 to 86 underway and about 86
at idle.    Five feet behind the car is only 86 at idle.   When I saw the
first readings at 106 db (C scale) it didn't seem that loud to me and I was
thinking that maybe I'd developed a hearing loss!

Mike