[DeTomaso] Headliner Re/re

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Wed Mar 30 17:36:27 EDT 2011

Will,

If it's clean, remove it from the car, scrape off the old foam from the
roof and the headliner material. You can buy foam at interior repair shops.
Using the right "90" 3M adhesive, apply the foam to the headliner and then
the  headliner to the roof. Make sure you position it carefully. You might
consider  some sort of heat and/or sound barrier before reinstalling it.

Jeff
6559

In a message dated 3/30/2011 2:48:06 P.M. Central Daylight Time,