[DeTomaso] Headliner Re/re

Kirk Evans kre at adelphia.net
Wed Mar 30 15:49:46 EDT 2011

Will,

Go to a fabric sales shop and buy a yard or so of their current foam backed
headliner material--any color. Make sure your roof is scrubbed well--most of
the glue off and install the new liner with high temp super spray trim
adhesive on the roof. Clean off you old liner well using wax and grease
remover---do not saturate it totally. Spray glue the new liner cloth
material that you just installed, spray your old liner and re-install it
over the new cloth. The newer foam/cloth combo is much better for degrading
over time and the glue will stick far better to the cloth for holding up you
stock headliner material.

Good luck.

Kirk