[DeTomaso] Overseas Insurance

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 28 16:49:23 EDT 2011

Never mind the auto insuarnce in Italy, what about the coverage during shipping? You do know between 2,000 and 10,000 containers are lost at sea each year; isn't there some sort of rule about how many Pantera's can be transported in one container, a bit like top executives from one company on the same flight?

Seriously though container shipment will likely mean draining all fluids etc., so it could be a little more than "unload the cars and proceed to the villa".

Sounds a blast though and after having been at Classic Le Mans last year without a Pantera, I can understand the draw to getting one there for next year.

Julian