[DeTomaso] Overseas Insurance

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Mon Mar 28 16:26:35 EDT 2011

Luckily, I have Pantera friends with large companies.  A fellow Pantera
owner is going to buy a sea container and modify it with a middle floor, to
accommodate 3-4 cars. He will be purchasing the container because he will be
able to use it later for his business.
We will ship the container out of the Montreal port. He has a relative in
Italy who deals with the port and has a large business not far from the
port. He will pick up the container and store it at his factory. We will
then fly in, taxi our way to his business and unload the cats and proceed to
our Tuscany Villa and enjoy the scenes for 2 wks.
Life is good in the Pantera world.
Will