[DeTomaso] CORRECTION TO PORTERFIELD REAR BRAKE PAD PART NUMBER

John Buckman jb841 at cox.net
Thu Jun 23 15:05:58 EDT 2011

For those who have not seen the previous posts re my typo on the Porterfield rear brake pad part number,
the correct part number is GD535, NOT GR535.  Clicking on the link that I provided in my original post would
have revealed the correct part number.  A phone call to the great folks at LPI would have cleared up my mistake.

One of the problems with an email list is that it does not allow one (ME) to go back and correct an error, like the
one that I made.  If I had posted to the FORUM, I would have been able to correct my typo.

Sorry for any confusion.

John

Here's the link again:

http://tinyurl.com/Porterfield-pads