[DeTomaso] Sound Deadener [WAS: The Answer: #93 from the Icky Old Man Institute of Research]

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 15:24:37 EDT 2011

David,

Nice post. I like the videos. Is that your GT40 in the Fernley video? Looks and sounds beautiful!

Anyway, I was researching less expensive alternatives to Dynamat and came across a recommendation for "Peel & Seal" gutter patch and flashing, available from Lowe's for $15 a 25' rool (6" wide).

http://www.ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3226

Supposedly the same stuff as 'original' Dynamat. I'm putting this on the firewall and hatch cover in my Pantera.
http://www.lowes.com/pd_154017-81326-PS625_4294934213_4294937087_?productId=1018733&Ns=p_product_prd_lis_ord_nbr

Cheers!
Garth