[DeTomaso] Pictures from SpaItalia

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Sun Jun 19 10:52:28 EDT 2011

Finally managed to upload to the POCA album:
http://www.poca.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=31858

I've uploaded all the car pictures, so you may find your car. If you were on
the track on Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning (and you were driving a
DeTomaso) I'm pretty sure I've got a picture of your car, either negotiating
Eau Rouge or on the straight. I've done my best to freeze the car, but if
you want sharper pictures, drive slowly next time!

If on the other hand you see a picture you really like, I have the approx.
2MB version I can send you, let me know.

Mikael