[DeTomaso] 15in rims, trying to fit tires front & back

deserttwist at juno.com deserttwist at juno.com
Tue Jun 7 21:40:18 EDT 2011

Hi,  I am in a real big mess now.  One of my BF Goodrich TA front tires has a deep cut in it. The Ta radials have been discontinued, so I can;t just buy one front tire. Front tires are 225/50/15 and rear 265/50/15. I have spent 6 hrs today trying to find a brand that has both sizes and have learned far to much about tire sizing. Does anyone have any suggestions. I just can't afford to upgrade to 18in rims and tires just now.  Sue