[DeTomaso] 15in rims, trying to fit tires front & back

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 21:57:54 EDT 2011

WWW.tirerack.com
On Jun 7, 2011 8:41 PM, "deserttwist at juno.com" <deserttwist at juno.com> wrote:
> Hi, I am in a real big mess now. One of my BF Goodrich TA front tires has
a deep cut in it. The Ta radials have been discontinued, so I can;t just buy
one front tire. Front tires are 225/50/15 and rear 265/50/15. I have spent 6
hrs today trying to find a brand that has both sizes and have learned far to
much about tire sizing. Does anyone have any suggestions. I just can't
afford to upgrade to 18in rims and tires just now. Sue