[DeTomaso] Darn speedo cable

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Jul 25 17:14:56 EDT 2011

 Charlie,

Following John's ideas, perhaps you should disconnect the ZF end which I think is now connected,
and THEN see if you can get the under-the-dash speedo connection to cooperate.

If that gives success, I'd think that would point to the actual drive cable being too long for the cable housing.

Plus it might move the problem end to a location that will be much easier to work with.  ;-)

Is it possible one or both ends are not fully seating in their respective device?

Larry