[DeTomaso] still looking

John Bentley gndplne at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 02:09:22 EDT 2011

I'm still looking for info on the magna-charger with the double throttle body injection (with the Haltech controller).  I've seen the side-draft carburetor version, but don't remember ever seeing a running injected version.  Does anyone know if there is a Pantera around with that system installed and running within 500 miles of San Francisco?  I'd really like to take a ride in one.

Short of that, does anyone know where to find a couple carburetors to put on an injected version (and get rid of the injection stuff?).

Thanks,

JB