[DeTomaso] still looking

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Thu Jul 21 03:04:29 EDT 2011

In a message dated 7/20/11 11:09:54 PM, gndplne at yahoo.com writes:

> I'm still looking for info on the magna-charger with the double throttle
> body injection (with the Haltech controller).  I've seen the side-draft
> carburetor version, but don't remember ever seeing a running injected
> version.  Does anyone know if there is a Pantera around with that system installed
> and running within 500 miles of San Francisco?  I'd really like to take a
> ride in one.

That car is owned by Forest Goodheart, but sorry to say, he stripped the
blown stroker out a few years back, sold the parts and dropped his own version
big-block in its place. All the Nor-Cal guys know where the car is, and
some of us know where the blowers & TBI are. Sadly, they're in different
counties... Cheers- J DeRyke