[DeTomaso] Safety Eyeglass Lenses For Racing Question

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Wed Jul 13 18:42:10 EDT 2011

I'm ordering some new prescription sunglasses and I would like to know if I need anything more than standard polycarbonate lenses for racing? It appears that they are adequate for the Silver State ORR, but what about other series/places? I'm not planning to turn into a racer but since I'm buying new glasses anyway, I would like to get some that will allow me to race or do track events at Willow Springs out here in California.

Art