[DeTomaso] Cars for Sale

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 17:08:12 EDT 2011

I'm trying to get caught up on old e-mail etc... as I'm seriously behind.

I have several cars in the For Sale section that were in draft form,
waiting for something I no longer remember...

Julian's 3rd Pantera is one, eventually he posted it on the POCA site, since I am so
behind schedule, sorry Julian.

The draft is up at the DeTomaso Registry Cars For Sale page too:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/DeTomaso4Sale/THPNNB05645.asp

More importantly, I have personally seen (and photographed) this car during the Reno
event. I feel it is priced fairly, and it strikes me as a really nice car.

If you are in the market for a Pantera you should really check out this car.

Chuck Melton

www.DeTomasoRegistry.org