[DeTomaso] NPC - the REAL running of the Bulls

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 8 17:26:34 EDT 2011

There is a little town down her - used to be a pretty good drive from Houston, but now is almost a suburb - named Simonton.  Simonton had an indoor rodeo that folks would take out-of-town visitors, etc., to; and one of the events toward the end of the evening was to tie a 100 dollar bill between the horns of a bull, turn him loose inside the arena and let the crowd of fools who chose to participate, try to get the money.  You get it, it's yours.  Well, one night, apparently one of your boracho dudes was there, and he got body-slammed by the bull.  He was not gored - which turned out to be a minor detail in life's story.  He lay on the dirt, as the rest of the crowd did their thing, and his whole body shook violently, then stopped.  End of story. Finis.  Credits roll for his life.   -----Bill Lewis