[DeTomaso] ZF Gear Oil

John Buckman jb841 at cox.net
Tue Jul 5 19:21:46 EDT 2011

Julian,

NS = Non Slippery.  You are correct in that this does not have the friction modifier.  You only need this modifier IF you are having LS clutch
chatter on tight turns, and ONLY if you want the chatter to cease.  The friction modifier is add to make the gear oil more slippery, which also
(negatively) affects the synchros.   Jim already pointed this out in his post.

I have new clutches in my LS, and Redline does not cause any chatter.  Hmmm, now that I think about it, Redline is causing some chatter.......on this list.  : >)

John