[DeTomaso] ZF Gear Oil

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Tue Jul 5 18:47:42 EDT 2011

We have this discussion every few months.

Any 75w90 gear oil that "is for limited slip differentials" has an additive that makes it so slippery the synchros don't have enough friction to work properly

Use the NS stuff. If you hear noise from your limited slip clutches, add tiny amounts of LS additive until it goes away.  Most of our clutches are probably worn out anyway.

Jim