[DeTomaso] Speedo Stopped Working

Mike Reilly reillyms at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 15:10:03 EDT 2011

Hi.  My speedo stopped working and I am looking for the old articles written
on the subject from PI or POCA mags.  I have 20 years of both but don't
remember what issue had the info.  I know to be careful with the ZF input
area but can't find the info in the archives very efficiently.  Any pointing
to the right resource would be appreciated.  Not sure right now if its the
actual speedo, the cable or something in the angle drive attached to the
ZF.  The car only has 25K miles so it's probably not a worn out issue.
Thanks, Mike Reilly (7366)