[DeTomaso] How to change Forum settings

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Mon Jul 4 12:55:51 EDT 2011

Wanted to try that, since people love receiving this messed up list,
reminding me of Pantera wiring, I must be doing something wrong. But even
this I couldn't understand. I have a username and password for POCA.com, and
that works. Now I'm asked about my email (I know that) and an Admin address
(what is that?!), and more passwords(?). Bottom line is that I can't get in,
so I can't change anything. Maybe it's just me, but while I love all the
info in these mails, and want to try to contribute, reading them and
understanding them is hard work, it's like painting your hall through the
key hole because you forgot the key. :-)