[DeTomaso] evaporator/heater unit

Matt matt at nwpantera.com
Sat Jan 22 03:21:37 EST 2011

Thank you Jack.
I bought my Pantera in Sept. '99 and joined then so I don't have that issue available in my scattered collection.Although it was probably late anyway(smile).
And it's not in the archives yet that I can see. I know,they're working on it and it takes time.
I have a two-pod gauge holder.
I would be interested in reading your article if there was a way. Meanwhile I'll look around some more,just might have it.
Sounds like the documentation of existing circuits is key to proper re-installation. Anything else need to be done while it's out?

Thanks,
Matt
3584