[DeTomaso] evaporator/heater unit

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 00:42:04 EST 2011

I have updated the Space City Panteras website extensively... and yes, most of the links from the past are dead.
You can still find everything there.

Just go to the Tech Sessions or Technical Information.

You are probably looking for this...

http://www.spacecitypanteras.com/styled-2/styled-13/index.html

Regards,
Kirby