[DeTomaso] Auto Painting

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Jan 18 13:43:41 EST 2011

In a message dated 1/18/11 5:20:21 AM, gaino at earthlink.net writes:

> JT, I paint cars everyday for my living....

Bill, you have my admiration. I painted our Pantera in 1990 in a CA
carport, and my recommendation to all is, let an expert do it! I spent 13 months
stripping, un-denting and prepping, and $1000 on supplies for the job. It
turned out pretty good but 20 yrs later its ready for another paint job and
someone else will be doing it!   I used Dupont Centari 2-part urethane metallic
with Centari's 2-part clear. Not fun IMHO- J DeRyke