[DeTomaso] NPC: Oversteer

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon Jan 17 17:59:44 EST 2011

I bought a 2OHC B16 Del Sol in '94 as a commuter and loves it.  My son
inherited it for his college car and loves it too.  We're pushing 192 HP now
and it screams like a banshee from 5K to 8,400 when the VTEC kicks in.  If
you have oversteer I would suggest you get a rear camber kit.  How are your
rear tires wearing? Chances are you are not laying down good rubber on the
back.