[DeTomaso] NPC: Oversteer

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 23:44:05 EST 2011

The rear tires are wearing fine, and I have Biltein shocks and new
springs... but I hadn't thought about the tires before... the rear
tires are real greasy hard rubber tires... probably 6 years old.  The
fronts are pretty greasy Chinese tires but they're almost new.  That
could make things pretty squirrely and that's probably why I'm not
enjoying the car.  A simple case of not treating it right :)

I'm jealous of your motor.  Mine is the SOHC VTEC and it comes alive
after 5K but only winds out to 7500RPM.  The swap to DOHC looks pretty
easy, but I'm spoiled on 35MPG.

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso