[DeTomaso] Battery Power Loss

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Mon Jan 3 17:58:56 EST 2011

Please excuse my ignorance if it isn't so, but he has to disconnect either the negative or positive terminal of the battery and put the multimeter on "Amps" mode.  Then he puts one of the multimeter leads on the terminal and the other on the now disconnected cable to measure current flow.

Correct?

Jim