[DeTomaso] radiator deal

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 15:22:17 EST 2011

In a message dated 2/24/11 12:02:56 PM, michaelsavga at gmail.com writes:

> The listing says that it is a SUPERIOR made unit, made in the USA real
> name, play on words, I have never heard of superior myself.
>
> Here's a website that must be theirs, they are in Michigan.
> http://www.wwwsuperiorradiator.com/

25 years ago, I sent Superior Rad (in Mt Clemens- a few miles N of Detroit)
a stock Pantera radiator frame and in a week they built a copper core
inside it for $150- including shipping to CA. It fit (I leaned it forward with a
home made dual sucker fan shroud), it worked perfectly for decades and I
still have it. Only reasons I changed to a Fluidyne in 2005 was for the 20 lb
weight savings and the Fluidyne's thicker core. A lot of water's gone under
the bridge since the mid '80s so I dunno how they will do today, but at the
time, they were in fact 'superior'. FWIW- J DeRyke