[DeTomaso] radiator deal

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 15:22:57 EST 2011

Mike,

    The description says they are made by Superior Radiator in the US:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Aluminum-RADIATOR-71-96-Tomaso-Pantera-/150568290218

   But their claim of cooling 900 HP bothers me.  It might cool such an engine under a low load, but Dennis (Mad Dawg) couldn't keep his temp down with the Fluidyne making less HP, and I think the Fluidyne is 3 rows of one inch tubes.  If the seller said it was good for 400HP, I'd trust them more.

    Has anyone heard of Superior Radiator:

http://www.wwwsuperiorradiator.com/home

I called them and they said there are the seller on ebay.

Ken