[DeTomaso] Safety Wire 101....

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 11:17:51 EST 2011

Indeed. Definitely better than nothing! After all, the failure mode with the
ZF (as I understand it since I've never had the problem) is that they bolt
backs out so far that it gets knocked off by the housing with further damage
occurring depending on how unlucky you are...

Thanks for the link, Julian.

I never did any research on the technique at all, but my Wilwood brake
rotors look like picture #1.
:-)
Seemed logical to me.

FWIW,