[DeTomaso] Safety Wire 101....

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 11:56:10 EST 2011

One of the safety wire "kits" I saw had just one hole through the bolt head and used one long
section of wiring like in the photo.  If you torque the bolts carefully, they may not align right to
make a pretty safety wire picture but it will keep the bolts from getting lose and backing out.
That is if you run the wire right.  One more time...better than nothing.

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa