[DeTomaso] insurance question

Mark Pinson mark.pinson at verizon.net
Wed Feb 9 18:24:14 EST 2011

I am also with Heacock Classic / American Modern and they suck!  I cancelled coverage on another collector car of mine and it took them 60 days and multiple phone calls and emails to return a measley $25 refund check.  They kept giving me excuses about "the new girl" which is standard insurance company BS.  I'd hate to see how they handle claims.  I'm in Texas, but I will certainly be shopping my insurance coverage when the Pantera policy comes up for renewal in May.