[DeTomaso] insurance question

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 12:41:58 EST 2011

Thanks Larry, it's good to know that there is some sort of coverage
available for track events. The price seems fairly reasonable too! The fear
of an unprotected loss was always a major concern (for me)  when considering
participating in an  "on track" event. I'm quite sure that many others feel
the same way.
Boyd