[DeTomaso] insurance question

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 18:44:40 EST 2011

i went through 3 companies before hooking up with Barrett-Jackson.  i ha e
send many now satisfied owners to them. if you want my personal contacts
info, please email me. In the following six months I also gave he my street
cars, my motorcycles, boats, my business and my house. They ARE that good.
I had a loss as well, totaled a bike, had a check in 30 days.  Michael
Shortt
On Feb 9, 2011 6:24 PM, "Mark Pinson" <mark.pinson at verizon.net> wrote:
> I am also with Heacock Classic / American Modern and they suck! I
cancelled coverage on another collector car of mine and it took them 60 days
and multiple phone calls and emails to return a measley $25 refund check.
They kept giving me excuses about "the new girl" which is standard insurance
company BS. I'd hate to see how they handle claims. I'm in Texas, but I will
certainly be shopping my insurance coverage when the Pantera policy comes up
for renewal in May.