[DeTomaso] A/F Gauge- wide or narrow?

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 16:34:28 EDT 2011

Whoops...here is why my input usually sucks...I'm reading this back. Will -
is your A/F gauge system you are talking about the type that is tapped into
the O2 sensor? Obviously you can tap into an OEM based o2 for A/F, usually
on EFI cars...but aftermarket also sells O2 for carbed applications I
believe...less for mapping input into the computer and more for just sending
unit for the gauge...

Cullen ( still dumber than a sack of rocks) McCann

Hey guys.

I'm going to install a dash mounted A/F gauge in my car. Is a narrowband
gauge sufficient for general display or is wideband required for accurate
display?

Will