[DeTomaso] A/F Gauge- wide or narrow?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Aug 2 19:40:27 EDT 2011

In a message dated 8/2/11 16 36 40, jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com writes:

> While I am certain there are junk narrow band A/F gauges out there, I
> have
> found the AutoMeter unit to be very helpful.  I would not hesitate to
> recommend it to anyone.  That said, cost no issue - go wide.

They're not that expensive either.   A couple of Pantera buddies have been
using Innovate Motorsports setups to great effect.   That plus a vacuum
gauge can let them tune a carburetor to the point of perfection, and presumably
fuel injection could get pretty close too. :>)

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/INN-3806/