[DeTomaso] DMV California - Temporary Moving Permit questions!

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 06:58:38 EDT 2011

insurance is a Sep deal as far as my experience goes, unavailable and
unobtainable from the DMV.

i have never heard of a moving permit in the US.

i think that having it shipped is you best option, they have damage
insurance as well.

option two is to get a dealer plate and insure the car, then after moving
it, cancel the policy.

although i would never leave the car uninsured, with companies like BJ
offering it so cheaply for year around protection.

option three, find a dude with a trailer and pick up to haul it for you.

Michael Shortt
On Apr 29, 2011 3:20 AM, "Bjoern Flesland" <bflesland at gmail.com> wrote:
> I need to move car from NV to CA.
> It is on none op status, titled/registered in California.
> Can someone familiar with CA DMV tell me if a One Day Moving Permit or a
One