[DeTomaso] DMV California - Temporary Moving Permit questions!

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 29 13:11:28 EDT 2011

.... and be absolutely sure not to get cited touching the road in California
with a 'non op' status. If you do, reg and penalties will be due for the entire
non op period. Trailer, flatbed or temp permit became that much more important.

Peter Kovacs
209 345-6708begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            209
345-6708      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

209 436-2000 fx