[DeTomaso] DMV California - Temporary Moving Permit questions!

Bjoern Flesland bflesland at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 03:11:43 EDT 2011

I need to move car from NV to CA.
It is on none op status, titled/registered in California.
Can someone familiar with CA DMV tell me if a One Day Moving Permit or a One
Way Moving Permit holds any liability insurance?

How much does the temporary moving permit and tag/sticker cost?
Can I get from AAA (no waiting) or do I have to go to the DMV (much
waiting)?
Do I need to get it in person?
Or can I send someone else?

Or can I get a moving permit from DMV Nevada instead?
Do they issue temp. moving permits for vehicles registered/titled out of
state?

What kind of paperwork (if any) is needed to bring to DMV to get a temp.
moving permit?

Any help and info much appreciated.
Cheers Bjoern