[DeTomaso] Easter Give For You!

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Apr 24 23:33:31 EDT 2011

Sounds like a great article for the tech session on the POCA web site.
Talk with Mark McWhinney (or maybe me) and I'm sure we can get it up
there, maybe even free from membership required (not sure on that part).

Otherwise I'd recommend Mike Dailey's Pantera Place.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA