[DeTomaso] Easter Give For You!

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sun Apr 24 17:07:54 EDT 2011

This weekend, I took my dash out, my heater box out, replaced my evaporator,
and updated my fan.  Unfortunately for me, the vendor-supplied evaporator
does not have compatible fittings for the heater valve and I'll have to fix
that before I put it all together.

I started with the dash removal instructions by John Buckman (thanks again
John), enhanced them to make them dummy proof (that's what I do), and
created a heater box removal/disassembly/evaporator replacement/reassembly
that includes a very effective and inexpensive way to replace the old foam
that disintegrates over the 40 years.

I was fishing around to find a place to post this stuff, but have not found
it. Somebody emailed me to post John's dash removal instructions,  but i
cannot find the email now. If there is a preferred "how-to" site, somebody
please send it to me. Otherwise, If anybody wants these in .pdf form, let me
know off-forum and I'll either send it to you or direct you to the post
site.

--
Rob DuMoulin
rob at dumoulins.net