[DeTomaso] Suspension Jig

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Sun Apr 17 18:51:35 EDT 2011

Here are some photos of the suspension Jig I am working on. If there is
interest I may develop these jigs to sell. I have some tweaking to do.

It would be a u-build kit. You mount your existing suspension then weld
the parts together. The plates which hold the ball joints move on 2 axises
and there are marks scribed on the plates. This gives you measurements to
make any changes you would like.

I also would cut some key parts for the build as in the second to last
photo. It will take me 1-2 months to get the bugs sorted out. We are about
2 weeks from having power for the laser.

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/jig/jig3.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/jig/jig2.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/jig/jig1.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/jig/jig4.jpg