[DeTomaso] more on windows

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 17 21:06:22 EDT 2011

thanks for all the advice.  I have completely taken apart and re-lubed the gears and regulators.  I adjusted the window tracks as much as I can, but there is not that much adjusting.  Both windows have a hard time going from 2/3 of the way up - binds there.   i am using the original motors, which work fine, but maybe I need more oomph?  would buying 2 new original motors make things work better?  i know there is an taurus conversion, but I am not thrilled with having to chop up the original regulators after I already put them together.

i may have to look into the vader converson.  just seems expensive for a car that will not be driven all that much.  justin