[DeTomaso] Repaired Radiator Report

Tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Sun Apr 17 19:35:09 EDT 2011

There's a lot of truth to that last statement.  The battle with Panteras is
getting enough water flow.  Age brings either that fuzzy white corrosion
build up in the copper tubes, or bits of misc crap getting stuck in the tube
inlets (copper or aluminum rads.)  Sometimes, just back-flushing the crap
out of the rad makes a big difference.