[DeTomaso] Wheel well/house coatings

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 13:47:42 EDT 2010

I just replaced my whole suspension down to the a-arms which were  stripped
and powder coated. I first tried using a spray on under coating and I found
that the conventional undercoating doesn't dry and remains sticky and messy.
I found that the Truck bed liner ( similar to rhino lining was far Superior.
It was tougher and it dried so it didn't leave big smears every time I tried
to tighten something or came into contact with a surface that had been
coated. I believe it was purchased right over the counter at  my local Auto
Zone store.
Besides the fact that it dries it really looked good when it was finished
and I would not hesitate to recommend it.
Boyd