[DeTomaso] Wheel well/house coatings

Tom Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Sat Sep 25 13:29:33 EDT 2010

I'm cleaning up my wheel well areas, doing the rust/drain holes, relocating the AC tubes & wires for tail lights
to the wheel well area, so I will be re-coat the entire wheel well area with undercoating spray. Is there
an OK, good, and great brand of undercoating?  Might as well use the good stuff.

Or, is there a better coating such as truck bed liner that can be sprayed on?  I have about 80% of the old
undercoating removed from the wheel house/frame support area down to bare metal on the wheel well side,
so if there us a better way to go please give me your recommendations.

Thanks,

Tom