[DeTomaso] rebuilt title value

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 13:34:49 EDT 2010

Normally a salvage title  ( the equivalent of a rebuilt title would have a
substantial effect on the value of a vehicle.  Since so many Panteras have
been completely rebuilt it is more a matter of why the vehicle has a rebuilt
title.  There are ways you can "Clean a title" and since Panteras are not
part of the car fax data base you won't have to worry about it turning up. I
would be willing to give you some advice on "cleaning a title off list if
you like .
Just drop me a line.
Boyd

On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 12:28 PM, deserttwist at juno.com <deserttwist at juno.com