[DeTomaso] rebuilt title value

deserttwist at juno.com deserttwist at juno.com
Sat Sep 18 12:28:26 EDT 2010

Goodmorning, can anyone tell me how a rebuilt title effects the value of my car. With CPR and two years of loving care she has come alive.  She lopes out of the driveway and pounces at a thousand miles an hour in an instant or depression of the toes. She is going for a facial today getting ready for two car shows in our area next weekend, one Sat and one Sun. Her name is :SHE CAT:, now how do we get away with one rear license plate in Oregon, can anyone help me with that. I want to thank everyone on this sight for all their care and instructions.  Sue