[DeTomaso] List access test: @list.realbig.com vs @realbig.com sending plain + HTML

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Fri Sep 17 13:47:06 EDT 2010

  This was Mark McWhinney's take on it Richard.

Thanks, Dave.

What is happening is that your e-mail is being evaluated as it is passed
from server to server as it works its way from your PC to the
realbig.com server.  If a server decides that your message is spam, it
just throws the email away.  E-mails that have attachments or that use
non-plain text formats are more likely to be deemed as spam.

Mark