[DeTomaso] List access test: @list.realbig.com vs @realbig.com sending plain + HTML

Richard Barkley rlbpantera at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 17 12:47:03 EDT 2010

  Dave,
One possible explanation for this is that your email program _*sends out
both plain text and HTML*_ in the same message. This is a test of that,
it contains plain text followed by html. :-) . Also, I discovered that
Thunderbird has a preference one can set for each of your mail accounts
that has to be checked to send HTML (it's under Composition & Addressing
for the settings of the individual accounts). With it unchecked, only
plain text goes out and forwarded HTML mail is converted to text only.
If you see it from the list, you'll know that's why it works for you.
After sending this message I'm unchecking the box.
Richard

--
-----